To celebrate our nation’s holidays and allow our employees time with their families, we will not provide service the holidays listed under “Holidays We Are Closed.” Please note, holidays may affect your regular pickup schedules. If your service day falls on or after an observed Metro Waste holiday, your service may experience a change.
Holidays We Are Open
(There are no service interruptions.)
Memorial Day, Monday, May 30, 2022
Independence Day, Monday, July 04, 2022
Labor Day Monday, September 05, 2022
Christmas Day (observed), Monday, December 26, 2022
New Years Day (observed), Monday, January 02, 2023
Holidays We Are Closed
(See below for any service interruptions.)
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 24, 2022
Christmas Day, Sunday, December 25, 2022
New Years Day, Sunday, January 1, 2023
Thanksgiving Week 2022 Waste Pickup Schedule
Metro Waste office will be closed Thursday, November 24, 2022 for the Thanksgiving Holiday. The office will reopen on Friday, November 25th at 8am.
If your service day is on:
- Monday, Nov 21st: If you have Twice Weekly Service this will be your ONLY service day this week, otherwise no changes.
- Tuesday, Nov 22nd: No changes.
- Wednesday, Nov 23rd: No changes.
- Thursday, Nov 24th: We will be closed to observe Thanksgiving Day. If you have Once Weekly Service, your collection will move to Saturday, Nov 26th. If you have Twice Weekly Service, Monday, Nov 21st, will be your ONLY service day this week.
- Friday, Nov 25th: No changes.
Please have trash containers out on curbside by 6:00am.